Headquarters: Reading, United Kingdom
Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, and Kibana would be beneficial for the role.
We are analysing vast amounts of data for our customers, and are developping a brand new complex frontend to visualise and display the original as well as derived data in a multitude of ways.
We are exclusively looking for a remote engineer to join our diverse and distributed development team.
- UI Libraries (Material UI / Bootstrap / Ant)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with other UI Frameworks (Angular / Vue)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- ElasticSearch & Kibana or willingness to learn
You will be working in a team of highly motivated engineers with a broad experience across many technologies and you will have the chance to work with or be exposed to many interesting and bleeding edge opensource technologies: docker, k8s, druid, pulsar, kafka, zeroMQ, elasticsearch, noSQL DBs like aerospike, couchbase and rethinkDB, just to name a few.
- jsdev1019 in your subject line
- a link to your github.repo or a code example.
- your day rate
- link to your linkedin profile, cv or other profile page
To apply: [email protected]