Headquarters: London, England
? The Opportunity
Are you passionate about Social Media, B2B SaaS and conversion optimisation?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s marketing team!
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for maximising adoption of the Sendible platform from our trialists. This means improving each user interaction with our product during the trial period, and continuously optimising it, to provide the best user experience and to maximise our conversion rate.
Your focus is to drill down on user experiences and to understand what makes different personas convert and then improve the trial experience based on these findings.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
? About You
- 2+ years working in Product Marketing in SaaS
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Hubspot, Intercom, Appcues a plus
- Analytical skills with a CRO mindset: test, learn, improve, repeat.
- Copywriting skills: ability to write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Problem-solving skills: ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations and complex business challenges.
- Autonomous and not afraid of being the CEO of your own domain.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding users.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Increasing product adoption during a user’s first 60 days.
- Analysing product usage, behavioural data and drilling down on our target personas’ experience within our product.
- Optimising our onboarding flow and messages within our webapp or through marketing automation.
- Working with our Customer teams to provide educational content through the web app or through marketing automation to help onboard new customers and help them make the most out of our platform.
- Providing the Sales team with product collaterals needed to close deals.
- Supporting the Product team during the discovery and launch phases of new features and products.
- Helping the Marketing and Sales teams meet business objectives by driving initiatives to improve product adoption.
- Creating and implementing new creative projects that help improve users’ experience during their first 60 days.
- Communicating with all departments involved during the free trial period: Product, Sales, Customer Success, Support.
? Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
? How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you’re based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and table tennis, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in Marketing.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great product onboarding experience you have had recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
So, if you want to join Nico, Veronika, Katey, Ellie in our Marketing team along with a talented team of Product people, please submit your application!