As the Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading and assisting marketing initiatives meant to increase traffic and trials. You will use your broad skillset to present new ideas and opportunities to help grow Hubstaff through new and existing channels and retargeting efforts. Thrilling, right? You will also help build and monitor automations, and report back with suggestions on next steps.
Hubstaff is a fully remote company with team members all around the globe. For this position, though, only candidates in time zones within 2 hours of EST will be considered.
- Develop/promote new channels and drive traffic to Hubstaff website to get more trials for our products.
- Manage our outreach team
- Influencer outreach & collaboration (blogs, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Including cold email outreach campaigns
- Modify/design the process of reaching out to influencers/content owners for content/brand
- Own the reporting/results of outreach
- Design and implement A/B tests for our site, emails, ads, and popups
- Video search optimization
- Analyze listicle blog posts and suggest reformatting top converters to video
- Manage youtube rankings
- Paid (google ads, facebook, twitter)
- Advertising optimization
- Getapp / capterra
- Content promotion via paid
- App store advertising
- Podcast advertising
- Retargeting trials
- Retargeting failed trials
- Retargeting visitors
- Content retargeting
- Working with the Content team for ad text and look
- Scaling and automating the growth processes
- Manage ActiveCampaign marketing automation platform and marketing email communication
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website and blog interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Make sure pixels are on all of our pages and that we have a way to remarket to everyone that sees specific pages
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Experience with deploying and testing ads
- Understanding and experience in CRO methodology
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable only meeting with your co-workers on a screen versus in real life. (We do have fun retreats, though, so you can actually meet them.)
- Good suggestions for new shows to watch, music to listen to, or new travel destinations to visit.
Bonus points – tell us about them!
- Experience with ActiveCampaign, VWO, Woopra, Hubstaff, and/or Hubstaff Tasks
- Ability to build landing pages
- What we love about Hubstaff is being able to have a real-life and do work you genuinely enjoy. So, it’s a plus if you have any hobbies or interests outside of the work grind.
60% direct work to Increase traffic and trials
30% completion of marketing projects
Hubstaff is a 100% distributed team that values:
– Hard work
– Data-driven decisions
– Having a great time
– Building a product that is doing well
Sound good? We think so! Apply and let us know how you’d be a good fit for the Hubstaff team. Who knows, you could be our next Hubstaff-ian! (Hubstaff-er? Hubstaff-ist? We’re working on that one.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://forms.gle/gCp7yybh5PCPuDgH9