Headquarters: Anywhere, World
About the Company:
At Awesome Motive, we help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys by creating market leading software and growth tools.
Over 10 million websites use our software and training videos to grow their traffic, email subscribers, and business revenue.
We are the company behind popular marketing products including OptinMonster, WPForms, MonsterInsights, SeedProd, WP Mail SMTP, RafflePress, TrustPulse, and more. We also run a suite of popular blogs including WPBeginner, the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners.
About the role:
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Awesome Motive / OptinMonster, you’re responsible for driving customer engagement and reducing churn by proactively championing the customer throughout their initial product onboarding experience. You’ll be reaching out to new customers, learning about their needs, creating campaigns to set them up for success and following up to ensure a delightful experience. If you have a happy, can-do attitude and love helping people succeed, we would like to meet you.
You will be working in our success team for OptinMonster, the #1 most powerful conversion optimization toolkit in the world – trusted by over 700,000+ websites.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You are willing to get in the trenches with customers to help them succeed.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about people finding ongoing value from their investments.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- You have a knack for understanding where a customer is in their journey and can partner with them to get to the next level of success.
- Familiar with email marketing basics, and comfortable communicating via digital media platforms such as Intercom, Facebook, Twitter, blog comments, etc.
- Ability to get a full picture of a customer profile and make proper recommendations to get the most out of the product.
- Pleasant and happy tone when speaking with customers on the phone.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to recognize at-risk customers and be able to communicate effectively to reduce both voluntary and involuntary churn.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Extremely organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Excel in a team environment and able to communicate clearly with your peers.
- Proactively help to onboard new customers and ensure successful deployment of our products on their websites.
- Create campaigns for customers that align with their business goals and ensure success from the start.
- Use Intercom, Facebook, emails, customer calls and other technologies to communicate with customers to understand their business goals and ensure that they derive maximum value from their investment in our products.
- Identify product improvements that will help the customer succeed or make the product more simple to use.
- Recommend improvements to company processes to improve customer success and retention and reduce churn.
- Proactively perform outreach to resolve at-risk customer escalations.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to advocate for customers with all inter-company teams.
- Identify, collect, record and distribute customer success stories to be used in our marketing materials.
What we offer:
Working for a fully remote, fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as opportunities that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.