Headquarters: Marietta, GA
We’re expanding our Client Experience team and are looking for someone based in the United States to join us as a part-time Client Specialist. The position is remote so once hired, you can work from anywhere as long as you have a strong internet connection and a quiet environment.
Your job is to contact home buyers and sellers who connect with us through our website. You’ll have a short phone conversation to learn more about their specific real estate needs and explain how our service works. You’ll take notes during the conversation and use our custom tools to match the individual with a top-performing real estate agent.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re flexible on background and experience, but we’re big on attitude, personality, and communication. You’re probably a good candidate if the following resonates with you:
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You’re comfortable talking with people and answering questions.
- You like to write and are good at it.
- You understand how to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- You’re adaptable to changing circumstances and resourceful in solving problems that arise, but also know when to ask for help.
- You enjoy working with a team and are not afraid to offer suggestions if you see a process or feature that could be improved.
- You have prior experience working remotely (a plus, but not required).